LashWelcome to the Lash Tribe Beginners Lash Course.
Here is the problem: Short 1/2 day or 1-day training courses simply don’t work. We have so many students come to us and do our training after attending a beginners lash course at TAFE or other government-accredited beauty colleges.
The amount of information that is involved in learning the art of lashes hardly fits into the 3 days beginners lash course.
With this 3 day On Campus beginners lash training , you will get all the knowledge that I have collected over the last decade, the most comprehensive training laid out all in front of you, so that you can start your own lash business.
We also cover incredible business tips that have helped thousands of lash artists to run profitable businesses.
I am very excited to see where this Industry is going and how many more talented lash artists we will help in the future.
Perfect For Beginners
Our Classic Course is perfect for girls and boys who:
- Would like to be their own boss
- Would like to work in the beauty Industry
- Would like to work from home
- Would like to open a small shop
- Would like flexible hours
- Would like to add eyelash extensions to their existing services list.
- Have an eye for detail
- Are open to learn in a small group setting
- Had other lash training in the past that wasn’t all that detailed and need some extra support
How much money can a Lash Artist make?
Below is a table comparing how much money a Lash Artist can make in a day, week, month, and year when working 5 days per week, offering three services:
Classic Set ($150) with 4 clients per day, Refill ($80) with 6 clients per day, and Full Volume Set ($200) with 4 clients per day.
This table assumes the Lash Artist works 5 days a week and does not take into account any expenses, taxes, or potential variations in the number of clients. The number of clients and working days may differ, which would affect the actual revenue generated.
CLASSES ARE KEPT SMALL , AT NO MORE THAN 5 STUDENTS PER TRAINERSO THAT YOU CAN GET QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR TRAINER WITHOUT THE OVERWHELM AND TIME CONTRAINTS
OUR BEGINNERS LASH COURSE OFFERS OVER 12 HOURS HANDS ON PRACTICE ON MODELS
20% Discount for life on all Lash Tribe professional Products at lashtribeshop.com
Before attending our in person course, you will have about 1/2 to 1 day of home-learning to do. You will receive access to some theory modules and short quizzes to complete before seeing us in person. You can do this in your own time.
You will then see us for 3 days IN PERSON.
Day 1 In-Person
9:00am to 6:00pm | 4 hours LIVE Practice
Quiz , Theory & Mannequin work | work on model 2pm-6pm
Day 2 -9:00am to 6:00pm | 4 hours LIVE Practice
EE Theory | 1 x model required 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Day 3 -9:00am to 5:30pm | 4 hours LIVE Practice
THEORY ASSESSMENT | 1 x model required at 1pm-5pm
(This model will be assessed and counted towards the 5 Case Studies
if successfully passed)
Theory,Mannequin & Live Model
- Mindset Exercise
- Recap on Home-Study
- Mask know-how
- Your Lash Kit and Product Knowledge. YOUR 20% off products
- Diameters, Length and Curls of lashes
- Lash Health Levels
- Setting up your work area
- Different Types of Tweezers, how to hold and care for them
- The use of different types of under eye pads and tape
- Lash Tile Set up
- Isolation and Single Lash Pick up
- Dipping the perfect amount every single time
- Single Lash Application on sponges and a practice head·
- Live Model in the afternoon
- Practicing Attachment and Directional work
- How to cleanse the lashes before application
We will be conducting a thorough consultation on your model, assessing their eye shapes, as well as taking before and stunning after photos. Your Trainer will be in very close proximity to ensure you are comfortable and confident to conduct a SAFE lash application.
Your Trainer will take over every now and then to show you some tricks and tips when it comes to posture, application and speed.
During this time we will put all the theory we learnt over the last 1 day and put it into practice.
Eye Shapes and Styling Theory | Mapping | Model Practices
- Eye Shapes and Styling and how curls/lengths apply
- How to draw the perfect “Mapping“
- In depth Consultation practice
- The Pi-Formula
- Lash Tribe “Methodical Application” for speed, precision and balance
- How to avoid and Check for stickies
- Post Cleanse Theory
- Product recommendations for clients for a good aftercare and long lasting lashes
- How to take stunning Photos for social media
- Model hands-on practice
Lash and Customer Retention & Live Models
- Your Checklist for long-lasting lashes
- Adhesive recap, tips and tricks
- Trouble Shooting if lashes don’t last
- Avoiding No-Shows
- Have your clients return time and time again
- Live Model assessment
Model practice & assessment (if confident) | 4 hours
During this time we will put all the theory we learnt over the last 3 days and put it into practice.
With this 3rd model, you have the opportunity to pass this as your 1st case study if you feel ready. Your trainer will help you anytime you need her/him, although Set up of station, consultation and sanitation practices must be done by the student at this stage.
A glass of bubbles, photos with Julia Mann or your chosen trainer and send off.
AFTER YOUR TRAINING:
This is now the time where you go home and practice on models and/or clients to show off your skills to your trainer with 3 Case Studies in Classic lashing. Make sure you start charging for your work as discussed during day 3.
Your support day can be booked up to 12 weeks after the initial training to check on your progress and answer any questions you may have developed over the time that you worked from your salon and without our in person guidance.
We recommend you take no longer than 6 months to hand in your case studies, so that all the information stays fresh and you don’t get rusty with your newly learnt skills.
You can be in constant contact with your Trainer, sending in photos and asking for the “feedback sheet”, where your trainer will mark all your case studies and return the form to you, so you can see where you need to improve.
Once you have passed your case studies, you will be issued with a “Lash Tribe Certificate of Completion” to qualify you as a “Lash Tribe Eyelash Extension Technician” by Julia Mann and your Trainer of Lash Tribe Academy.
You will also receive your own Lash Tribe Artists logo and student number.
You may then use the logo to watermark your social media images, to show everyone that you have successfully completed a Lash Tribe Training Course.
Receive your Nala Accredited Certificate
To help you out once you have left our in person training, you will also receive FULL ACCESS to our Classic Eyelash Extensions Online Course, so you can refer back to anything you may forgot or are not sure about.
Over 12 hours worth of content, recorded with HD Videos to watch over and over again.
FULL PRICE $2497
We offer payment plans with several different providers. Pay over 6, 9 or even 12 months. Book below.
( $500 DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OFF BOOKING)
Hi, I am Julia
I just wanted to say hi and tell you why you will be in good hands when you choose to train with Lash Tribe.
I have been in the Beauty Industry for almost 2 decades and have been a Lash Artist since 2010.
When I started my little beauty business out of my garage, I never thought I would be training thousands of new and advanced lash artists from all over the world, speaking on stage in front of 8 thousand people and travel the world.
BUT It was a lot of hard work with lots of ups and downs, laughter and tears. Late nights practicing and perfecting the art of lashes.
In 2016 I started training others and have now trained over 1780 students globally.
Some of the achievements over the years were:
- Award: Most Contributing in the Australian and New Zealand Lash Industry
- Lash Academy of the year 2 years in a row
- NALA Mentorship Award of the year with the highest student success rate after completion the training.
- 2020 1st place AusMumpreneur Awards in Hair and Beauty
- 2020 3rd place in “Global Brand” AusMumpreneur Awards
- Feature in FORBES MAGAZINE
- Cover Feature in ” The Powerful” Business Magazine
I am not saying this to boast. I have only achieved this because I have so much passion to train others and I have made it my mission to bring the best of the best in training to the wholeworld, unite stylists and create successful and award winning pro lash artists.
It makes me want to develope THE best possible training programs. At our Academies, as well as online.
Everything You Need to Know About
Lashes, Marketing, & Business
Learn specialized, profitable skills from the best in the lash industry.